The GDPR ready practise
GDPR and contract support for Financial Planners
GDPR for people on the go
Does the following sound like you?
You’ve heard a lot of talk about GDPR and want to know how to prepare your business for it.
You meant to get it all done and dusted but you have a lot of things to do and all that argument and complication made it difficult to know where to begin.
You may have even started but somehow you never finished. It’s not the most exciting thing to do and there are always customers to take care of.
You don’t want a complicated training programmes from lawyers in gobbledegook or and cyber security solutions in geek speak.
You can’t afford the time, the money or the headspace to deal with all that.
Nor do you want to pay expensive consultants to give you a report on what you need to do.
Are you ready for a learning and doing GDPR solution just for you?
For more than two years we have been supporting small businesses with Data Protection and GDPR.
Working steadily in our groups we know what you struggle with, how a small business works, and where your pain points are.
Wouldn’t it be so much easier if you learned about GDPR as it affects your business and did what you need to do at each stage as you go?
No more coming back from a complicated course with a headache and a todo list that slips into your bottom drawer and gets forgotten.
Our team of GDPR experts have created a programme that helps you:
- Understand GDPR jargon and concepts as they apply to your business
- Check you are acting lawfully
- Secure your devices and data as you go
- Contract for data security with your support team
- Choose softwarethat makes it easier for you to comply
- Implement policies that don’t trip your business up
- Respond to data subject access requests and queries
- Monitor areas of great sensitivity and risk in your business
- Record your actions as you go for your compliance file
You will get:
- video training
- and policies
- live webinars
- group support for when you get stuck
- support from GDPR specialists (contract, IT and even negotiating specialists)
- updates and support as GDPR cases are decided, we do or do not Brexit, and more.
All designed to help you get it done and get on with running your business.
How much would a GDPR consultant charge you for all of this? Our clients have been quoted literally thousands of pounds.
And if you want your team members or VA to work on this with you or for you – ask about our additional team member options. In house training and customised support also available for larger practises.
Would you like to be confident about how to handle GPDR?
Unless you like reading government policy documents or sitting in on long webinars which never get to the point, you are probably already confused about what you need to do and how you need to handle it.
Our dedicated Facebook group membership includes:
- Structured online course modules to work through in your own time using our own real business
- Videos and webinars designed to help you get your mind around the jargon and the concepts
- Checklists and exercises you can apply to your business
- Group support and discussions to help you as you implement the changes you need to make
- Help to handle your data, your clients’ data, and working with associates
- Group working through GDPR issues and focusing on how you actually work
- One year’s membership of the dedicated Facebook support group – time to get ready and get started with the new rules
- Access to other experts to help you including Jason Cobine (business insurance), Christopher Head (legal supremo), Shelley Fishel I.T Training Expert, Tristan Martin (IT and Tech) and many others! Not forgetting Annabel Kaye who makes it all as clear as can be.