EVENTS, WEBINARS & SESSIONS BY THE KOFFEEKLATCH TEAM
Practical sessions on GDPR, IR35, contracts, associates and more
Sorting out compliance and contracts does not have to be dull or scary. Nor does learning new skills to help you communicate clearly and securely.
In a world where everything is constantly changing, you need to make sure you are protecting your business whilst still delighting your customers.
All our KoffeeKlatch events are designed to get you beyond just surviving into thriving.
You can use the law as one of many tools to protect you and help your business grow.
From Solo to Team
With Catherine Crean, of Bright Sky Digital
The journey from start up to running a team is an interesting one. We are starting a series of interviews with freelancers who have created teams.
In this interview with Catherine Crean of Bright Sky Digital, we will be asking:
- What made you decide to go from solo to team?
- What did you see as the advantages?
- What are the disadvantages?
- What did you do right?
- What went wrong and you had to change?
- What do you look for in the associates you work with
- How do you deal with clients who only want to work with you (or a particular associate)
- How did GDPR affect your business?
- What is your top tip for anyone thinking of doing this.
Join us and ask your questions during the live hour.
Can’t make it?
Register and get the recording
Replays are live for three days, after which they are taken down, edited and available inside our KoffeeKlatch customer support group.