Plain & Simple GDPR Support
THE KOFFEEKLATCH LEGAL TEAM & GDPR SUPPORT
Supporting Business Owners with GDPR Compliance
You've heard a lot of talk about GDPR and want to know how to prepare your business for it. There's a lot of chatter, but not a lot of facts or helpful advice. You've asked for support on Data Protection and GDPR support at an affordable price and no one has the answer or solutions you need. Until now...
- Privacy Policies exclusive for your business - one size doesn't fit all and your customers love your unique ability to look after them
- Data Retention Policies - so your clients know how long you protect their data for
- Plus video training, checklists, planners, live webinars (at family-friendly hours)
We've created unique groups around similar types of business so that you can get the benefit of support without paying for it all on your own. Members love how this gives them the most support around GDPR, This isn't about giving you a template and leaving you to get on with it!
Current group prices vary depending on the industry with many starting from £60 + VAT for one years group access.
Prices increase on a regular basis, so the best time to buy is right now!
GDPR Launch Countdown
What Our Members Say...
I LOVE THIS GROUP!!! My email has made him say 'this is super helpful, thank you. I think we need to look for a broader solution - stay tuned'. Yeah, that's right.
I advise my clients on GDPR compliance. Whoop whoop! THANK YOU!! xx
Nixon Executive Support
GDPR is such a huge topic, this group guided by Annabel Kaye is breaking it down into manageable size pieces, giving structure and working with all the different elements. Everyone has the opportunity to ask questions and add their knowledge to the mix. We have audit forms to complete, blogs and videos to read and watch in our own time. I am really appreciating the collaboration and support.
Jacqueline Leake VA Services
Really finding the group useful, and it's making GDPR compliance that much easier to work towards. My only complaint would be (and I think this is more a Facebook issue) is trying to find information you know you have seen but now simply can't find.
EB Secretarial Solutions
Would you like to be confident about how to handle GPDR?
Unless you like reading government policy documents or sitting in on long webinars which never get to the point, you are probably already confused about what you need to do and how you need to handle it.
Get your business on the right track for GDPR
Our dedicated Facebook group membership includes:
- Videos and webinars designed to help you get your mind around the jargon and the concepts
- Checklists and exercises you can apply to your business
- Group support and discussions to help you as you implement the changes you need to make
- Help to handle your data, your clients' data, and working with associates
- Group working through GDPR issues and focusing on how you actually work
- One year's membership of the dedicated Facebook support group - time to get ready and get started with the new rules
- Access to other experts to help you including Jason Cobine (business insurance), Sarah Arrow (marketing), Christopher Head (legal supremo), Shelley Fishel I.T Training Expert, and many others!
- Regular email updates to ensure you don't miss a thing!
Don't Risk a Data Protection Breach
So how much is a data protection fine? You will see people talking about 20 million Euro fines.
We are not in the business of scaring you. The scale of fines relates to the size of organisation, the scale and severity of the breach and what type of information was compromised. It is unlikely the average business is going to be fined a million euros!
Even so the level of fines is increasing to a potential 4% of turnover. How much is that for you?
Many service sector businesses have mostly stayed out the firing line up to now, as it has been the 'data controller' who is liable for breaches. Your corporate client was responsible for securing the data they shared with you. But from May 2018, the 'data processor' is also liable. This will affect many businesses. You will need to update how you handle your own data and data that comes from clients you support.
You don't want to lose money in fines. And you may find your customers are not keen to trust you with their data if you have a track record of mishandling it.
Join a dedicated group today and receive the information you need to know.