Global Business Contracts
Global BUSINESS CONTRACTS FOR ENTREPRENEURS, FREELANCERS & OUTSOURCERS
Choose your industry below for more information
When do you need our global contracts?
- Both people covered in the contract are in the UK while the work is being done.
- Handles GDPR inside the UK
- Deals with UK tax and worker rights
- Handles consumer options in line with UK law
- Defaults to sterling for invoicing
- Streamlined to UK working practises
- Can upgrade to more flexible levels or to Global contracts (or both)
- Best for contracting inside the UK
- Default to English law
- One of you is outside the UK while the work is being done.
- Handles GDPR when one or both of you is outside the UK
- Does not put you into a specific tax or rights regime
- Makes no specification on consumer rights
- No default currency assumption
- Works across borders inside and outside the EU
- Slightly more complex with additional options to make it work as you move
- Additional onboarding processes needed
- Best for cross border contracting
- Defaults to your home country law but you can change it
What if I change countries?
Every contract comes with a minimum 6 months support period depending on the level you decide to purchase.
If you decide to go traveling and work abroad like a digital nomad, or move to another country we will still support you in your global business. Our growing group of global workers are forming a powerful group who can help us all with questions as you work around the world.
Our regular webinars and discussions help you find your way to bulding the business that suits you – without worrying that you haven’t got it all set up properly.
For More Business Contracts...
KoffeeKlatch is your one-stop contract shop for small business contracts. If you’ve scrolled down the page and not seen the contract you’re looking for then please visit our full contract store.
With hundreds of business contracts designed for entrpreneurs, trainers, VAs and Coaches.