Global Business Contracts
Global BUSINESS CONTRACTS FOR ENTREPRENEURS, FREELANCERS & OUTSOURCERS
Choose your industry below for more information
When do you need our global contracts?
- Both people covered in the contract are in the EU while the work is being done.
- Handles GDPR inside the EU
- Deals with UK tax and worker rights
- Handles consumer options in line with UK law
- Defaults to sterling for invoicing
- Works with other EU countries provided we remain in the EU
- Streamlined to UK working practises
- Can upgrade to more flexible levels or to Global contracts (or both)
- Best for contracting inside the UK
- Default to English law
- One of you is outside the EU while the work is being done.
- Handles GDPR when one of you is outside the EU
- Does not put you into a specific tax or rights regime
- Makes no specification on consumer rights
- No default currency assumption
- Works across borders inside and outside the EU
- Slightly more complex with additional options to make it work as you move
- Additional onboarding processes needed
- Best for cross border contracting
- Offers English law but you can change it
What if everything changes with Brexit or I change countries?
Every contract comes with a minimum 6 months support period depending on the level you decide to purchase.
If we Brexit during your support period you will be offered the opportunity to switch from UK to Global at no additional charge
If you decide to go traveling and work abroad like a digital nomad, or move to another country we will still support you in your global business. Our growing group of global workers are forming a powerful group who can help us all with questions as you work around the world.
Our regular webinars and discussions help you find your way to bulding the business that suits you – without worrying that you haven’t got it all set up properly.
Protect your business & get paid on time!
VA contracts are often picked up online from the U.S. Should you have to take a client to court for non-payment you might find your business isn’t protected. A good contract sets clear boundaries for you and your client. This leads to a more profitable VA business, and happier clients!
Protect your IP, Copyright & Reputation.
You need an up to date trainer agreement before give your trainer access to your delegates and your material. The world of training has changed so much with technology. You need to make sure you are protecting your IP, your copyright, and access to your delegates and clients and your reputation. Then there’s social media….
For More Business Contracts...
KoffeeKlatch is your one-stop contract shop for small business contracts. If you’ve scrolled down the page and not seen the contract you’re looking for then please visit our full contract store.
With hundreds of business contracts designed for entrpreneurs, trainers, VAs and Coaches.