GDPR for Early Years & Child Care Professionals
£60.00 plus VAT
Join the most supportive GDPR for Early Years & Childcare Professionals community. One year’s membership of our GDPR Facebook group – supported by GDPR experts and other childcare focused businesses. You’ll love that this is more than just a checklist and a policy – but the way you can fully become GDPR compliant in your business!
- Video training, checklists, planners, live webinars (at family-friendly hours)
- Full GDPR compliance audit support so you can create:
- Privacy Policies exclusive for your industry (because one size does not fit all)
- Data Retention Policies
- All training, checklists and documents are held on Facebook for your convenience
join our new Early Years & Child Care Professionals group. Who is this for?? You are an amazing person that works with young children (and some older ones too). You may work in a nursery, a school or have a playgroup. You could be a childminder that supports working parents and their families. It could be that you help little ones discover music or teach them to play an instrument better. You could help them find their legs or become a gymnast. Maybe you run a martial arts club or another club that helps children have fun and find their way in the world. This group will help you get straight on how to market your business and handle personal data relating to children.
You will join us and other Early Years & Child Care Professionals to go through a supportive collaborative process that can work for you.
- A simple, structured audit of the data you hold (what is data anyway)?
- How to secure data, how to share it appropriately and securely
- How to handle consent around your business finances
- What your responsibilities around money laundering
- Where your data is located – do you know where your software keeps it? You outsource across the world and you need to know how this impacts you.
- How this affects how you collect and use client data – you handle financial data – this is highly sensitive
- And more as our Financial Expert group ask questions and move towards GDPR
We are not here to frighten you. Our group works together to help you get ready for GDPR in a way that is appropriate to how you work as an Early Years & Child Care Professionals. This is hardly the sort of thing you want to deal with – so bring your caring heart to a more creative approach. You will find a lot of your friends are already there.
One year’s membership of our GDPR Facebook group – supported by GDPR experts and other Early Years & Child Care Professionals.
All the members in the GDPR group will get a template that fits with their business and they can use in line with the audit we are producing. You’ll love how easy GDPR becomes when you work with us.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.