GDPR for Trainers
£80.00 plus VAT
Join the most supportive GDPR for Trainers community. One year’s membership of our GDPR Facebook group – supported by GDPR experts and other digital/technical focused businesses. You’ll love that this is more than just a checklist and a policy – but the way you can fully become GDPR compliant in your business!
- Video training, checklists, planners, live webinars (at family-friendly hours)
- Full GDPR compliance audit support so you can create:
- Privacy Policies exclusive for your industry (because one size does not fit all)
- Data Retention Policies
- All training, checklists and documents are held on Facebook for your convenience
Coaching and advice for trainers and speakers on GDPR – one year’s membership of our Facebook group.
One year’s membership of our GDPR Facebook group – supported by GDPR experts and other trainers.
You will join us and other trainers and speakers and coaches to go through
A process that responds to your needs.
- a simple, structured audit of the data you hold
- what is data anyway?
- how to secure it
- how to share it appropriately and securely
- how to handle consent (when the final details are published)
- what your responsibilities are as a business owner
- how you handle your own data
- where your data is located – do you know where your software keeps it?
- how you handle clients’ data (and the clients!)
- how to work with associates in a GDPR compliant way
- how to work with your suppliers in a GDPR compliant way
- and more as our group ask questions and move towards GDPR
We’re not here to frighten you, our collaborative way of working makes your GDPR experience positive. Our group works together to help you get ready for GDPR in a way that is appropriate to how you work as a Trainer. You may find a lot of your friends and associates are already here making sense of GDPR for their training company. Why miss out?
If you are joining for the second year you will still have access to year one, but we will also be focussing on:
- Brexit and GDPR – how this affects your business and data handling
- E-privacy updates – how this affects your email marketing
- ongoing consultations and guidance
- learning from other organisation’s mistakes
- handling your suppliers in a GDPR compliant way
- handling clients who still don’t get it
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.